Areas Affected: Adams; Wells
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers...
Saint Joseph River Ohio above Newville affecting Allen...De Kalb and
Tiffin River near Stryker affecting Defiance...Fulton and Williams
...The Flood Warning has been extended for the following rivers...
Wabash River near Linn Grove affecting Adams and Wells Counties
Wabash River near Bluffton affecting Wells County
.Area rivers will continue to gradually fall over the next few days.
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Wabash River near Linn Grove
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 11 AM Monday the stage was 11.2 feet and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall below the 11.0 foot flood stage around 2 PM this afternoon.
* At 11.0 feet...Agricultural flooding begins. Low lands east of Geneva begin to flood. &&
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further statements and updated forecasts. Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes. All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.