Areas Affected: Defiance; Fulton; Williams
...The National Weather Service in Northern Indiana has issued a
Flood Warning for the following rivers...
Tiffin River near Stryker affecting Defiance...Fulton and Williams
.Rises on area rivers occurred as a result of recent rainfall. Because of the
dryspell today and this week, expect the river to drop back toward action
stage during the day 7/23.
The National Weather Service in Northern Indiana has issued a
* Flood Warning for The Tiffin River near Stryker
* from late tonight to Wednesday morning.
* At 9 PM Monday the stage was 10.9 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage around 2 AM Tuesday July 23.
* At 11.0 feet...Flooding of lowland areas around Stryker can be expected. &&
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further statements and updated forecasts. Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes. All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.