Areas Affected: Defiance; Fulton; Williams
...The Flood Warning has been extended for the following rivers...
Tiffin River near Stryker affecting Defiance...Fulton and Williams
.Recent rainfall led to rises on area rivers.
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Tiffin River near Stryker
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 9 PM Sunday the stage was 11.6 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to a crest near 12.0 feet around 2 PM Monday June 17 and fall below flood stage around 4 AM Wednesday June 19.
* At 12.0 feet...Portions of State Route 66 flood north of Archbold.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 11.9 feet which occurred on Jun 1 2015. &&
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further statements and updated forecasts. Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes. All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.