Areas Affected: Noble
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers...
Salamonie River MISSING Salamonie River at Portland affecting
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers...
North Branch Elkhart River at Cosperville affecting Noble County
.River levels remain steady and in flood stage.
The Flood Warning continues for
The North Branch Elkhart River at Cosperville
* until further notice.
* At 9 AM Monday the stage was 6.1 feet and steady.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 6.1 feet for the next 12 hours.
* At 6.0 feet...Water approaches some houses around Skinner Lake, especially along State Road 8.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 6.6 feet which occurred on Dec 16 2011. &&
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further statements and updated forecasts. Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes. All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.