Areas Affected: Defiance; Fulton; Williams
...The Flood Warning has been extended for the following rivers...
Tiffin River near Stryker affecting Defiance...Fulton and Williams
.Recent rainfall will result in minor flooding along the
Tiffin River near Stryker.
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Tiffin River near Stryker
* from late Monday night until further notice.
* At 9 PM Friday the stage was 8.0 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage very early Tuesday morning and crest near 11.3 feet around 8 PM Tuesday April 23. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* At 11.0 feet...Flooding of lowland areas around Stryker can be expected.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 10.9 feet which occurred on Jun 1 2015. &&
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further statements and updated forecasts. Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes. All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.