Areas Affected: Noble
...The Flood Warning has been extended for the following rivers...
North Branch Elkhart River at Cosperville affecting Noble County
.Minor flooding continues.
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The North Branch Elkhart River at Cosperville
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 9 AM Monday the stage was 5.9 feet and steady.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near flood stage around 2 PM Monday July 22.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage Monday afternoon and crest near 6.0 feet around 2 PM Monday July 22 and fall below flood stage around 8 AM Tuesday July 23.
* At 6.0 feet...Water approaches some houses around Skinner Lake, especially along State Road 8. &&
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further statements and updated forecasts. Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes. All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.