Areas Affected: Defiance; Fulton; Williams
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers...
Tiffin River near Stryker affecting Defiance...Fulton and Williams
.Recent rainfall will lead to rises on area rivers.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Tiffin River near Stryker
* from Saturday morning to Tuesday evening.
* At 9 PM Thursday the stage was 6.6 feet and steady.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage Saturday morning and crest near 12.2 feet around 8 AM Sunday April 21 and fall below flood stage around 9 PM Monday April 22.
* At 12.0 feet...Portions of State Route 66 flood north of Archbold. &&
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further statements and updated forecasts. Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes. All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.