Areas Affected: Defiance; Fulton; Williams
...The Flood Warning has been extended for the following rivers...
Tiffin River near Stryker affecting Defiance...Fulton and Williams
.The river has crested and continues to slowly fall.
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Tiffin River near Stryker
* until Friday morning.
* At 10 PM Wednesday the stage was 11.6 feet and falling.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall below the 11.0 foot flood stage around 9 AM Thursday April 25.
* At 12.0 feet...Portions of State Route 66 flood north of Archbold. &&
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further statements and updated forecasts. Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes. All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.