Areas Affected: Noble
...The Flood Warning has been extended for the following rivers...
North Branch Elkhart River at Cosperville affecting Noble County
.The river will remain in flood stage until Wednesday.
The Flood Warning has been extended for
The North Branch Elkhart River at Cosperville
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 10 AM Saturday the stage was 6.1 feet and steady.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall below the 6.0 foot flood stage around 10 AM Wednesday January 29.
* At 6.5 feet...Water is starting to approach foundations on Waldron Lake Dr, Woodland Drive, and the south end of Steinbarger Lake Rd. &&
Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further statements and updated forecasts. Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes. All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.