LIGONIER, Ind. (WFFT) - West Noble's Brandon Pruitt is no longer heading from Ligonier to the Leathernecks after flipping his commitment from Western Illinois to Navy to continue his football career.
After some serious conversations with my family and friends I have decided that The Naval Academy is best for my future. With that being said I will be changing my commitment to Navy! My recruitment 100% over! #beatarmy pic.twitter.com/uWaJGD0xRa
— Brandon Pruitt (@_b25p_) July 23, 2019
As a junior last season, Pruitt rushed for over 1,500 yards and 17 touchdowns. He was also named to the Class 3A All-State defensive team after racking up 79 tackles, including 23 for a loss, and 13 sacks for the 8-3 Chargers.
He says his flip in commitment came down to playing football at the FBS level, and the opportunities Navy offered him following his football career.
- West Noble's Brandon Pruitt Flips Commitment to Navy
- West Noble's Pruitt commits to Western Illinois
- East Noble's Ali Ali commits to Akron
- Two-A-Days: West Noble
- West Noble's Richardson Drafted by Phillies
- West Noble's Richardson Signs with Phillies
- West Noble downs Columbia City by Five
- Countdown to Kickoff 2019: West Noble Chargers
- Jordan Presley Commits to West Liberty
- Prep Boys Hoops: West Noble tops Columbia City in OT