Fort Wayne, Ind. (WFFT) - The Saint Francis football team is ready to reload after losing four of their top defensive players from a season ago.
The Cougars lost All-Americans Eric Dunten and Wilmer Cole, along with all-time tackles leader Piercen Harnish and Marcus Stepp to graduation.
Head Coach Kevin Donley called it "an open competition" for some of those spots, as the team looks to fill the void left by those graduating.
- USF Defense Ready to Reload
- (1) USF ready for Lindenwood Belleville
- USF Ready for Challenge of 2019 Campaign
- USF Ready for Season Opening Road Trip
- USF Ready for Roadtrip to Robert Morris
- USF's Dunten Named NAIA Defensive Player of the Week
- USF ready to begin quest for three-peat
- #1 USF ready for in-state showdown with #6 Marian
- USF ready to put Marian loss behind them
- #9 USF ready for final regular season tune-up