The Trine football team will look to wrap up back-to-back undefeated regular seasons for the first time in program history on Saturday.
The Thunder are on the road taking on MIAA foe Kalamazoo. Trine clinched at least a share of the conference crown with last week's win over Adrian. They can claim the title outright with a win on Saturday.
There are also postseason implications hanging in the balance. A convincing win would give the Thunder a chance to host TWO games in the playoffs. A loss or a close game could mean Trine is on the road as early as the first round.
- Trine hoping for convincing win in final regular season game
- Komets win final regular season road game in convincing fashion
- Trine Hoping to Replicate Last Year's Success
- Szydlowski recognized as Komets enter final weekend of regular season
- #9 USF ready for final regular season tune-up
- Warriors sweep Concordia Ann Arbor in regular season finale
- Cougs ready for regular season finale at Taylor
- USF looking to carry momentum into final regular season home game
- Trine tops Manchester to open season
- Trine offense struggles in season-ending loss