Long before he was a Los Angeles Charger, Drue Tranquill was a Carroll Charger.
On Saturday, just days before reporting to his first NFL training camp, Tranquill took some time to give back to the place where his pro football dreams were born. Drue and his brother Justin were on hand for Saturday's Charger 300 fundraiser, an event which raises money for the Carroll football program. Drue is getting set to enter his rookie season with the L.A. Chargers, while Justin is preparing for his fifth and final year at Western Michigan.
- Tranquill brothers return to their roots at Carroll football fundraiser
- Tranquill, Harnish named Campbell Trophy finalists
- Tranquill ready for first NFL training camp
- Drue Tranquill Ready to Get to Work for Chargers
- Carroll Baseball Tops Homestead
- Blackhawk Christian tops Carroll
- Two-A-Days: Carroll
- Carroll Swimmers Welcomed Home
- Tranquill has eyes fixed on national championship heading into final season at Notre Dame
- Tranquill works out in front of all 32 NFL teams at Notre Dame Pro Day