Fort Wayne, Ind. (WFFT) - Three Bishop Dwenger Saints signed to continue their athletic careers on Wednesday afternoon.
Jonny Filler and Danny Kimes will continue their golf careers collegiately. Filler will hit the links for Cleveland State, Kimes will stay close and golf for Indiana Tech.
Michael Garrett will head south to Florida and suit up for Ave Maria to continue his football career.
- Three Sign at Bishop Dwenger Wednesday
- Three Sign NLI's at Bishop Dwenger
- Nine Athletes Sign at Bishop Dwenger Tuesday
- Bishop Dwenger readying for Regionals
- Two-A-Days: Bishop Dwenger
- Ten Bishop Dwenger Athletes Sign to Continue Careers
- Bishop Dwenger Volleyball readying for Sectionals
- Bishop Dwenger, Norwell Girls Basketball Earn Wins
- Svarczkopf Retires as Bishop Dwenger Football Coach
- The Locker Room: Bishop Dwenger vs. Leo