Ellen Ross, Sarah Frazier and Emily Anglin signed their letters of intent to continue their athletic careers Monday afternoon.
Ross signed with Butler to play basketball, Frazier with Dayton to continue her golf career, and Anglin with Indiana University South Bend to play softball.
- Three Sign NLI's at Bishop Dwenger
- Three Sign at Bishop Dwenger Wednesday
- Nine Athletes Sign at Bishop Dwenger Tuesday
- Knoblauch, Dykstra sign NLI's
- Bishop Dwenger readying for Regionals
- Two-A-Days: Bishop Dwenger
- Homestead's Taylor, Harris Sign NLI's
- Ten Bishop Dwenger Athletes Sign to Continue Careers
- Bishop Dwenger Volleyball readying for Sectionals
- Bishop Dwenger, Norwell Girls Basketball Earn Wins