Fort Wayne, Ind. (WFFT) - After a rookie season marred with injury rehab, Edmond Sumner is enjoying a resurgence of sorts in his sophomore campaign.
The second-year guard out of Xavier is averaging 21.8 points per game in 13 games, capped off by a 30 point game in the win against Stockton Monday night.
Sumner says he is the healthiest he has ever been.
- Sumner Happy With Health, Play
- The Locker Room: Edmond Sumner Chat
- Eifert Cleared to Play
- McLaughlin shines for Boilermakers in postseason play
- Krahn, Chess sign to play college volleyball
- Cougs Top Huntington in Crossroads League Play
- Tippmann, McGarry Sign to Play D1 Football
- Four Panthers Sign to Play Football
- Kayla Amidon Signs to Play Soccer at IU-East
- Dons down Western Illinois in Summit League play