WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WFFT) - Snider grad and Purdue redshirt freshman defensive lineman Lawrence Johnson is set to make his first collegiate start Friday against Nevada.
Johnson didn't play during his freshman year for the Boilermakers, but has impressed coaches enough to get the starting nod against Nevada to open the season for Purdue Friday night in Nevada.
Kickoff will be at 9:30 p.m. local time.
- Snider Grad Lawrence Johnson Set to Start for Purdue Friday
- Snider Grad Ruben Holcomb Invited to Buccaneers Rookie Camp
- Two-A-Days: Snider
- Snider grad Jessie Bates selected with 54th pick in NFL draft
- Prep Girls Basketball: Snider tops Canterbury
- Snider's Covington Commits to Indiana State
- Catching Up With Snider's Mac Hippenhammer
- Snider's Oo Signs with Indiana Tech
- Snider's Eastman, Shock sign with Ivy Tech
- Snider's Hoover commits to Indiana State