Jaylon and Rod Smith are no longer teammates on the field, but when it comes to their annual youth football camp, they're always on the same sideline.
The Fort Wayne natives returned to their hometown on Friday to host their third annual 'Earn Your Stripes' camp. Over 200 kids came out to Bishop D'Arcy Stadium to learn from the former Bishop Luers and Harding High School stars. Campers participated in several different drills with an emphasis on competitiveness.
Jaylon is getting set to enter his fourth year as a Dallas Cowboy, while Rod will mke his debut with the New York Giants in September. The two brothers were previously teammates in Dallas for three years. They will square off for the first time when the Giants visit the Cowboys on September 8th.
- Smith Brothers host third annual 'Earn Your Stripes' camp
- Bates, Murphy trying to earn their stripes at Bengals camp
- Former Harding star Trai Essex hosts fourth annual football camp
- Eric Wedge hosts second annual leadership luncheon
- Jason Baker holds annual youth football camp
- Kroft Brothers Transfer to Richmond
- Rod Smith signs with Giants
- Jaylon Smith Receives Red Coat
- Coffman, Mastodons Host Third Annual Coaches vs. Cancer Clinic
- Purdue Fort Wayne Hosts Annual Tip-Off Luncheon