The Smith Brothers are now... rivals.
The New York Giants announced Wednesday they have bolstered their backfield by signing running back Rod Smith. The former Cowboy has spent the last two seasons playing with little brother Jaylon in Dallas. During that time, the Harding High School grad rushed for over 350 yards to go along with five touchdowns.
The two brothers will go head-to-head when the Giants and Cowboys square off on September 8th to begin the season.
- Rod Smith signs with Giants
- Rod Smith Relishing Role with Cowboys
- Rod Smith ready to tackle the Big Apple
- Former Harding star Rod Smith scooped up by Titans
- TinCaps top Hot Rods
- TinCaps Sweep Hot Rods
- Smith, Griggs Sign Letters of Intent
- Garrett's Cam Smith Signs with Marian
- Hot Rods edge TinCaps again
- Hot Rods Race Past TinCaps