Fort Wayne, Ind. (WFFT) - Rod Smith is relishing his role as the backup running back with the Dallas Cowboys.
Rod carried the ball three times for 14 yards in Sunday's loss to the Colts. He said it's hard to always stay mentally ready when he's not sure when his number could be called, but his role on special teams helps.
- Rod Smith Relishing Role with Cowboys
- Harnish, Didier Relishing New Roles as Dads
- Fort Wayne natives Jaylon and Rod Smith relish opportunity to play close to home
- Rod Smith signs with Giants
- Jaylon Smith Signs Five-Year Extension with Cowboys
- Hodgman Relishes Time as ECHL All-Star
- Rod Smith ready to tackle the Big Apple
- Former Harding star Rod Smith scooped up by Titans
- TinCaps top Hot Rods
- TinCaps Sweep Hot Rods