Fort Wayne, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne native and Snider High School grad Reggie Hearn played back home Monday night with the Stockton Kings.
Hearn managed just four points on one-of-five shooting from the field, including four rebounds.
He was recently named the 2018 USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year.
- Reggie Hearn Relishes Opportunity to Play at Home
- Snider Grad Reggie Hearn Signs with Lakers
- Hearn Thankful for Team USA Opportunities
- Fort Wayne natives Jaylon and Rod Smith relish opportunity to play close to home
- Harnish, Didier Relishing New Roles as Dads
- Rod Smith Relishing Role with Cowboys
- Hodgman Relishes Time as ECHL All-Star
- McKinney Jones, Hearn named to World Cup qualifying team
- The Locker Room: Reggie Hayes talks Sectional Football
- Siebenaler savors opportunity to play in front of friends and family