The Mad Ants will continue to play their home games at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum after the team signed a new lease with the Coliseum beginning this season.
The deal is a two-year deal with an option for a third, pending Coliseum board approval, a representative for the team confirmed to FOX 55. The deal, which will be proposed to the board Tuesday, is expected to pass. The Mad Ants had the best home record in the G-League last season with an impressive 19 wins against six losses at the Coliseum.
- Mad Ants sign lease to stay at Coliseum
- Lemon Leading Mad Ants
- Charge top Mad Ants
- Mad Ants hold Media Day
- Mad Ants Preapring for Playoffs
- Mad Ants Open Training Camp
- Mad Ants Hold Media Day
- Mad Ants hold off Herd
- Long-time Mad Ant Stephan Hicks signs first NBA contract
- Mad Ants Add Three to Preseason Roster