Fort Wayne, Ind. (WFFT) - Two third period goals from Jake Kamrass and Jamie Schaafsma helped the Komets to a 2-1 win over the Wings on Thursday night.
Kamrass scored his 13th goal of the season at the 4:47 mark of the third to open the games' scoring. Schaafsma followed with a power play goal at the 9:11 mark.
Chris Collins gave the Wings life late, scoring his 11th goal of the season with just two and a half minutes to go in the game.
Lukas Hafner talled 24 saves on 25 chances, and picked up the win as well.
Fort Wayne is back home Saturday night, they'll host the Cyclones at 7:30 p.m.
- K's Clip Wings at Home
- Komets Clip Wings to Hold Edge in Standings
- Komets Rolled by Wings
- Wings Double Up Komets
- 'Caps Clip Captains in Comeback Win
- High School Boys Soccer: Carroll clips Leo
- Komets looking for turnaround against Wings
- K-Wings outlast Komets on pink ice
- Komets clip Cyclones to secure three seed in central divsion
- Komets earn a point, but fall against Wings