The Komets have new life thanks to the heroics of Shawn Szydlowski and Kevin Gibson on Wednesday night.
Both Szydlowski and Gibson scored clutch goals late in a win over the Toledo Walleye in game three of the ECHL's Central Division Semifinals. Szydlowski scored with just 21 seconds left in regulation to force overtime, and Gibson found the net for the winner in OT. The K's now trail the series 2-1, and they'll look to carry that momentum into Friday's game four.
- Komets hoping to carry momentum into game four
- Komets Hope to Carry Weekend Momentum to Game Three
- USF looking to carry momentum into final regular season home game
- K's Hoping for Momentum Boost from After Big Weekend
- Komets hoping to not miss a beat
- Komets Preparing for Game 3 with Cyclones
- Komets Headed to Cincy for Game Three
- Komets take game one in Toledo
- Komets Preparing for Critical Game 4
- Gary Graham Recaps Komets Game 4 Win