The Fort Wayne Komets took the Kalamazoo Wings to overtime on Wednesday before eventually falling, 3-2.
The K's tied the game with less than two minutes to play in regulation to force OT, but a penalty for having too many men on the ice led to the power play-winner for the Wings. Fort Wayne is back in action on Friday against the Fuel.
- Komets earn a point, but fall against Wings
- Komets Rolled by Wings
- Wings Double Up Komets
- Komets looking for turnaround against Wings
- K-Wings outlast Komets on pink ice
- Komets Clip Wings to Hold Edge in Standings
- Komets Blow Lead, Fall to Wheeling
- Komets Roll Solar Bears, Earn Fifth Straight Win
- Komets Complete Weekend Sweep of Americans, Earn Fourth Straight Win
- Larraza Assigned to Komets