The Fort Wayne Komets took the Kalamazoo Wings to overtime on Wednesday before eventually falling, 3-2.
The K's tied the game with less than two minutes to play in regulation to force OT, but a penalty for having too many men on the ice led to the power play-winner for the Wings. Fort Wayne is back in action on Friday against the Fuel.
- Komets earn a point, but fall against Wings
- Komets Rolled by Wings
- Wings Double Up Komets
- Komets Fall in Overtime to Wings
- Komets Fall to Wings in First Road Game
- Komets looking for turnaround against Wings
- K-Wings outlast Komets on pink ice
- Komets claim second straight win against Wings
- Komets snap four game skid against Wings
- Komets Clip Wings to Hold Edge in Standings