FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - After suffering through an eight-game losing streak, the Fort Wayne Komets have bounced back with two consecutive wins.
The K's beat Kalamazoo, 6-3, on Saturday night. Fort Wayne got off to a fast start, scoring two goals in the first five minutes of the first period. The Wings came back to the the game at three goals apiece before the Komets scored three times in the third period.
The K's will return to action on Friday when they host the Idaho Steelheads.
- Komets claim second straight win against Wings
- Komets Rolled by Wings
- Wings Double Up Komets
- Komets top Wings for fourth win in last five games
- Komets looking for turnaround against Wings
- K-Wings outlast Komets on pink ice
- Komets Fall in Overtime to Wings
- Komets snap four game skid against Wings
- Komets Roll Solar Bears, Earn Fifth Straight Win
- Komets Complete Weekend Sweep of Americans, Earn Fourth Straight Win