Fort Wayne, Ind. (WFFT) - The Komets made their first big steps of their offseason, signing their first four players for the 2019-20 season, but the team is still searching for an affiliation.
Last year, the K's were affiliated with the Las Vegas Golden Knights (NHL) and Chicago Wolves (AHL), after being affiliated with the Arizona Coyotes (NHL) and Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) in the 2017-18 season.
General Manager David Franke says they believe they are close to locking down an affiliation with Las Vegas for the upcoming season, as well as another team on a possible player-by-player scenario.
- Komets Still Searching for Affiliation
- Komets announce affiliation with Vegas Golden Knights
- Vegas affiliation paying off for Komets
- Komets Re-Up Affiliation With Golden Knights
- Komets to Get Roster Help Thanks to Affiliation
- Komets Hoping to Lock Down Affiliation Details Soon
- It's Official, Komets Renew Affiliation with Golden Knights
- TinCaps and Padres Extend Affiliation
- Larraza Assigned to Komets
- Komets Drill Oilers