The Komets came back to force overtime in Kalamazoo on Thursday, but Fort Wayne failed to pull out a win in extra time.
Down 5-3 late in the third period, the K's managed two goals in the final five minutes of regulation to force bonus hockey. But in OT, the Wings got a goal from Kevin Blaney just over two minutes in to nail down the win. The Komets have now lost four of their last five, but they have secured six points during that stretch. The black and oragne are back on home ice on Friday to host the Thunder.
- K-Wings outlast Komets on pink ice
- Komets Rolled by Wings
- Wings Double Up Komets
- Komets looking for turnaround against Wings
- (3) USF outlasts Marian
- Komets earn a point, but fall against Wings
- Komets Clip Wings to Hold Edge in Standings
- Komets Look to Stay Hot on Home Ice
- Bison Outlast Mastodons 5-4 In 10 Innings
- Magic outlast Mad Ants on snowy Saturday