CINCINNATI, Ohio (WFFT) - Former Snider Panther Jessie Bates III is ready to build on a strong rookie season that saw him make the NFL's All-Rookie team.
A second round selection in the 2018 NFL Draft by the Cincinnati Bengals, Bates started all 16 games at safety, recording 73 tackles and three interceptions.
He returned one interception for a touchdown for the 6-10 Bengals.
Bates knows he had a good rookie campaign, but is ready to build upon that and take the next step in his second season in the league.
- Jessie Bates Ready to Build On Strong Rookie Season
- Jessie Bates III, Jared Murphy Participate in Bengals Rookie Camp
- Jessie Bates' Number Retired by Snider
- Former Snider star Jessie Bates named to NFL All-Rookie Team
- Bates, Eifert Ready for Season With Bengals
- Catching up with Jessie Bates III at the NFL Combine
- Jessie Bates III shows out at NFL Combine
- Jessie Bates throws out first pitch ahead of TinCaps win
- Snider grad Jessie Bates selected with 54th pick in NFL draft
- Bates arrives in Cincinnati