The Bishop Dwenger football team has found the successor to Chris Svarczkopf.
The school announced on Thursday that it is staying within the program and hiring offensive coordinator Jason Garrett. Garrett is a Saint through and through, having graduated from Dwenger in 1988. He's been with the program for six years, and he'll be the program's sixth head coach in its 55 years.
And he knows a little bit about winning. In the past four years as varsity baseball coach, his Saints have won three conference and sectional titles to go along with a regional title.
- Jason Garrett Named Bishop Dwenger Head Football Coach
- Svarczkopf Retires as Bishop Dwenger Football Coach
- Bishop Dwenger Golf Heads to State
- Bishop Dwenger football celebrates fifth state championship
- Bishop Dwenger readying for Regionals
- Two-A-Days: Bishop Dwenger
- Bishop Dwenger football standout Luke Wiginton commits to Indiana
- Bishop Dwenger Volleyball readying for Sectionals
- Three Sign NLI's at Bishop Dwenger
- Bishop Dwenger, Norwell Girls Basketball Earn Wins