Michael Houser racked up 33 saves in the Fort Wayne Komets' 3-1 win over Cincinnati on Sunday night.
The Komets will now take a 2-0 series lead to the Queen City in the ECHL central divisoon semifinals. Games three, four, and five will be played in Cincinnati. Game three is set for Thursday night.
- Houser shines in net as Komets take 2-0 series lead vs. Cyclones
- Houser stars in net as Komets take 3-1 series lead over Cyclones
- Houser Stellar in Komets Overtime Win
- Komets Roll over Cyclones
- Cyclones beat Komets in OT, cut series deficit in half
- Komets Look to Playoff Battle with Cyclones
- Shane Albahrani talks Komets-Cyclones playoffs matchup
- Komets Preparing for Game 3 with Cyclones
- Cyclones hand Komets their first loss
- Komets Rally for Overtime Win Over Cyclones