LIGONIER, Ind. (WFFT) - The Bishop Dwenger volleyball team claimed the West Noble Invitational title with a straight set victory over Leo on Saturday.
The Saints won their pool play to advance to the winner's pool of the tournament, before downing Heritage and Leo to claim the title.
In the loss to the Saints, Louisville commit and Leo senior Brooke Smith collected her 1,000th career kill.
Dwenger and Leo will meet up again on August 27.
- High School Volleyball: Dwenger Claims West Noble Invitational Title
- Prep Volleyball: Dwenger Claims SAC Title Over Concordia
- High School Volleyball: Dwenger Tops Bellmont in Straight Sets
- High School Volleyball: Dwenger Downs Homestead in Three
- High School Volleyball: Dwenger Dominates Norwell at Home
- High School Volleyball: Dwenger, Heritage, Garrett Grab Wins
- High School Volleyball: Dwenger, Leo, Heritage victorious on Tuesday
- High School Volleyball: Concordia, Dwenger Pick Up Three Set Wins
- Prep Volleyball Roundup: Dwenger edges Concordia to claim third straight Preseason SAC Tournament title
- High School Girls Soccer: Dwenger eyeing program's third state title