Hayden Jones went out with a bang on Sunday.
The Carroll High School catcher was named MVP of the annual IHSBCA North-South All Star series. Jones went 5-for-7 with 5 RBI in leading North to two wins over South over the course of the last two days.
Jones will soon head back to Mississippi State to begin his freshman year with the Bulldogs.
- Hayden Jones named MVP in North-South all star series
- Hayden Jones enjoying monster senior season as big decision looms
- Hayden Jones looks ahead to Mississippi State after going undrafted
- Carroll's Jones Named IHSBCA All Star
- Hayden, Warstler sign NLIs at Northrop
- Four TinCaps named all-stars
- North tops South in 52nd IFCA All Star Game
- North Tops South in Annual IFCA All-Star Game
- Freeman, Garcia Named Indiana All Stars
- DeQuan Jones Named G League Player of the Month