Saint Francis senior linebacker Piercen Harnish and co-defensive coordinator Joey Didier have accomplished just about everything they could have ever dreamed for during their time with the Cougars on the field.
Now, they both get to tackle a new role as the season approaches - fatherhood.
Petar Hood has your story on the two newest Saint Francis fathers.
- Harnish, Didier Relishing New Roles as Dads
- Rod Smith Relishing Role with Cowboys
- Tranquill, Harnish named Campbell Trophy finalists
- Hodgman Relishes Time as ECHL All-Star
- Harnish sets new program record for career tackles at USF
- Reggie Hearn Relishes Opportunity to Play at Home
- Fort Wayne natives Jaylon and Rod Smith relish opportunity to play close to home
- AJ Jenks Eyeing Big Role for Komets
- Binkley, Szydlowski Ready for New Roles
- Former Dwenger standout Antonio Blackmon enjoying increased role with Boilers