Bishop Dwenger grad Grady Eifert has gone from walk-on with no scholarship offers to key contributor for the Purdue Boilermakers.
Eifert made his second career start on Thursday night, recording six points, five rebounds and two assists in a career-high 28 minutes. For Eifert's full story, click on the above video.
- Grady Eifert Earns Role with One of College Basketball's Best Teams
- Eifert Cleared to Play
- Bates, Eifert Ready for Season With Bengals
- Bishop Dwenger, Norwell Girls Basketball Earn Wins
- Eifert helps lead Boilers to another B1G title
- Eifert back with Bengals on one-year deal
- McLaughlin earns First Team All-B1G honors
- College Basketball: Indiana Tech sweeps Madonna
- USF basketball earns two wins in double-dip with Goshen
- Bates, Eifert help lead Bengals to season-opening win vs. Colts