Luke Goode will soon be trading in his Kevin Durant sneakers for a pair of pads, but it's his skill on the basketball court that has gotten the attention of some big name programs this summer.
The two-sport Homestead star is expected to be the Spartans' starting quarterback this fall. Over the last few months, he has done his best to balance football with AAU basketball, and it's worked out pretty well. The 6'6" wing has received offers from Northwestern, Stanford, Illinois, Xavier, Maryland and Butler in just the last two months. Goode also picked up an offer from Iowa back in the fall.
The junior-to-be says he doesn't plan on making a college decision anytime soon.
- Goode garnering interest from big name schools
- VanMeter makes big league debut for Reds
- Two big innings propel Loons past TinCaps
- Blackhawk Christian Building Chemistry Ahead of Big Weekend
- Churubusco Tops Woodlan Behind Big Effort from Paul
- Hayden Jones enjoying monster senior season as big decision looms
- Mallers, Hazen, Eyeing Big Roles with Ball State
- K's Hoping for Momentum Boost from After Big Weekend
- Huntington North big man Sawyer Stoltz chooses IUPUI
- Komets hold on for big win against Wheeling