FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Fort Wayne native Deontae Craig is heading to the Hawkeye state.
The two-sport Culver Academy star announced his commitment to play football at Iowa on Friday afternoon.
Craig chose the Hawkeyes over offers from the likes of Notre Dame, Purdue, Indiana, Ohio State, Michigan and several others.
The senior defensive end is currently ranked as the fourth best player in the state, according to ESPN.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Fort Wayne native Deontae Craig commits to Iowa
- Wayne's Craig Young Commits to Ohio State
- Craig Young Talks Commitment to Ohio State
- Fort Wayne natives Jaylon and Rod Smith relish opportunity to play close to home
- Purdue Fort Wayne Downs Manchester
- Keion chooses Kentucky: Fort Wayne five-star commits to the Wildcats
- Craig Young Signs with Ohio State
- Former Wayne quarterback Brandan Young commits to Trine
- Fort Wayne MBB Confident Heading into Lexington
- Fort Wayne MBB Rolls over IU-Kokomo