Bengals center Billy Price and safety Jessie Bates earned selections to the 2018 Professional Football Writers of America (PFWA) All-Rookie Team.
Bates, a second round pick in the 2018 draft, made an immediate impact as a starter and led the Bengals with 111 tackles to go with three interceptions and seven passes defended. One of those interceptions went for a touchdown against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the first pick-six by a Bengals rookie since Ethan Kilmer on Nov. 19, 2006.
Price played in 10 games this season and helped running back Joe Mixon lead the AFC in rushing. He was selected in the first round (21st overall) in the 2018 NFL Draft from Ohio State.
- Former Snider star Jessie Bates named to NFL All-Rookie Team
- Jessie Bates' Number Retired by Snider
- Jessie Bates Ready to Build On Strong Rookie Season
- Jessie Bates III, Jared Murphy Participate in Bengals Rookie Camp
- Snider grad Jessie Bates selected with 54th pick in NFL draft
- Catching up with Jessie Bates III at the NFL Combine
- Jessie Bates III shows out at NFL Combine
- Jessie Bates throws out first pitch ahead of TinCaps win
- Bates preparing for first NFL training camp
- Snider Grad Ruben Holcomb Invited to Buccaneers Rookie Camp