Fort Wayne, Ind. (WFFT) - Former Komets head coach Gary Graham is headed to China to continue his coaching career.
Graham will coach ORG Beijing in the VHL, with a focus on getting the Chinese players ready for the 2022 Olympics.
Graham spent six years as head coach of the Komets, going 251-130-51, never missing the playoffs, before the team went another direction this past offseason.
- Former Komets Coach Graham Inks Deal in China
- Komets to Make Coaching Change, Graham Won't Return for 2019-20
- Gary Graham Recaps Komets Game 4 Win
- Gary Graham Talks Future After Departure From Komets
- Wilcox, Luarde Ink Collegiate Futures
- DeKalb's Stuckey Inks with IUPUI
- Ellie Cates Inks with IUPUI
- Angola's Cope Inks with IWU
- Komets Name Ben Boudreau Organization's 29th Head Coach
- 10 Carroll Athletes Ink Collegiate Futures