Former Harding High School standout Trai Essex opened his fourth annual football fundamentals camp on Sunday night.
The former Pittsburgh Steeler and two-time Super Bowl champ is partnering with New Haven High School head football coach Jimmy Linn to host around 80 campers over the next two days. The free camp is being held at the New Haven Community Center for kids who are entering third through eighth grades. Day two of the camp comes up on Monday from 6-8:30 p.m.
- Former Harding star Trai Essex hosts fourth annual football camp
- Trai Essex Camp Returns for Third Year
- Jason Baker holds annual youth football camp
- Smith Brothers host third annual 'Earn Your Stripes' camp
- Former Harding star Rod Smith scooped up by Titans
- Eric Wedge hosts second annual leadership luncheon
- Former IU basketball star Yogi Ferrell hosts youth camp in Bluffton
- North Tops South in Annual IFCA All-Star Game
- Coffman, Mastodons Host Third Annual Coaches vs. Cancer Clinic
- Purdue Fort Wayne Hosts Annual Tip-Off Luncheon