Fort Wayne native Tyler Eifert will be back with the Cincinnati Bengals for a seventh consecutive season this fall.
The Bishop Dwenger grad announced via Twitter on Saturday he is back with the team that drafted him in 2013. It is reportedly a one-year deal. Eifert caught 15 passes for 179 yards before suffering a leg injury last season.
- Eifert back with Bengals on one-year deal
- Bates, Eifert Ready for Season With Bengals
- Eifert Cleared to Play
- Bates, Eifert help lead Bengals to season-opening win vs. Colts
- Eifert helps lead Boilers to another B1G title
- Bates, Murphy trying to earn their stripes at Bengals camp
- Jessie Bates III, Jared Murphy Participate in Bengals Rookie Camp
- Grady Eifert Earns Role with One of College Basketball's Best Teams
- Josh McDaniels backs out of deal to become Colts coach
- Former Komets Coach Graham Inks Deal in China