Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert was activated off the Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list Monday afternoon.
Eifert was placed on the PUP list at the beginning of training camp after back surgery sidelined him for 14 games last season. The former Pro Bowl tight end has played just 10 games in the past two seasons after grabbing 13 touchdowns in a Pro Bowl campaign in 2015.
Eifert is sure to be limited in participation during training camp, but says he expects to be ready to go for the season opener.
- Eifert Cleared to Play
- Bates, Eifert Ready for Season With Bengals
- Eifert helps lead Boilers to another B1G title
- Eifert back with Bengals on one-year deal
- Grady Eifert Earns Role with One of College Basketball's Best Teams
- Bates, Eifert help lead Bengals to season-opening win vs. Colts
- Sumner Happy With Health, Play
- McLaughlin shines for Boilermakers in postseason play
- Krahn, Chess sign to play college volleyball
- Cougs Top Huntington in Crossroads League Play