The Cincinnati Cyclones outlasted the Fort Wayne Komets in a wild one on Thursday night to pull within one game of the K's in a best-of-seven playoff series.
The Clones got a goal from Arvin Atwal just under five minutes into overtime to win game three, 7-6. Fort Wayne still leads the series 2-1. Cincinnati will look to even the score on Saturday in game four. Puck is set to drop at 7:30 p.m. in the Queen City.
- Cyclones beat Komets in OT, cut series deficit in half
- Komets Roll over Cyclones
- Walleye beat Komets, even series
- Komets Look to Playoff Battle with Cyclones
- Shane Albahrani talks Komets-Cyclones playoffs matchup
- Komets Preparing for Game 3 with Cyclones
- Cyclones hand Komets their first loss
- Komets Rally for Overtime Win Over Cyclones
- Schaafsma goal lifts Komets over Cyclones in game one of playoff series
- Houser shines in net as Komets take 2-0 series lead vs. Cyclones