FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Saint Francis men's basketball team is ready to rebound from what they called a disappointing 2018-19 campaign.
USF finished the season 16-15, missing the NAIA National Tournament for the first time in four seasons last year. Chad LaCross feels confident about his group coming in to the 2019-20 season, saying they are just as talented as ever.
LaCross added that he really liked his team speed, as well as some of their size down low. The Cougars may have a learning curve to start the year, however, as they welcome seven newcomers in to the fold.
USF opens their season November 1 at the Clarke University Classic against the host at 8 p.m.
- Cougs Ready to Rebound from Disappointing Season
- Cougs Ready for NAIA Semifinals
- Cougs ready for regular season finale at Taylor
- Cougs Top Huntington in Crossroads League Play
- Cougs React to Lindenwood-Belleville Cancellation
- Cougs Look to Snap Losing Streak This Weekend
- College Basketball: Cougs Cruise Past OCU at Home
- Cougs Cruise Past IU East at Home Tuesday Night
- USF Looking to Rebound Against CUAA
- North Side Basketball Ready for 2017-18 Season