Former Snider High School football star Jessie Bates III is on the verge of making his NFL dreams a reality.
After two outstadning years at Wake Forest, the former Panther declared for the draft in the spring. Upon doing so, he received an invite to the NFL combine, where he hopes to impress coaches and general managers from around the league. WFFT's Petar Hood was in Indianapolis on Sunday to catch up with Bates as he prepares to hit the field on Monday.
- Catching up with Jessie Bates III at the NFL Combine
- Jessie Bates III shows out at NFL Combine
- Jessie Bates III, Jared Murphy Participate in Bengals Rookie Camp
- Jessie Bates' Number Retired by Snider
- Snider grad Jessie Bates selected with 54th pick in NFL draft
- Former Snider star Jessie Bates named to NFL All-Rookie Team
- Jessie Bates throws out first pitch ahead of TinCaps win
- Jessie Bates Ready to Build On Strong Rookie Season
- Bates preparing for first NFL training camp
- Bates arrives in Cincinnati