Bishop Dwenger football standout Luke Wiginton will be staying in the Hoosier state to play the game he loves in college.
Wiginton announced his commitment to IU on Twitter Saturday afternoon. The three-star offensive lineman is choosing the Hoosiers over offers from several Big Ten schools, including Purdue. Wiginton helped lead his Saints to a 4A state title as a junior.
- Bishop Dwenger football standout Luke Wiginton commits to Indiana
- Luke Wiginton Talks IU Commitment
- Svarczkopf Retires as Bishop Dwenger Football Coach
- Bishop Dwenger football celebrates fifth state championship
- Bishop Dwenger readying for Regionals
- Two-A-Days: Bishop Dwenger
- Jason Garrett Named Bishop Dwenger Head Football Coach
- Former Dwenger standout Antonio Blackmon enjoying increased role with Boilers
- Bishop Dwenger Volleyball readying for Sectionals
- Three Sign NLI's at Bishop Dwenger