Fort Wayne natives Jessie Bates III and Tyler Eifert helped lead the Cincinnati Bengals to a 34-23 win over the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday.
Bates, a Snider High School alum, made his NFL debut with eight tackles as Cincy's starting free safety. Eifert, a Bishop Dwenger grad, recorded three catches for 44 yards in his first game back since suffering a back injury last September. FOX 55 was in Indy to catch up with the former Summit City stars after the win.
- Bates, Eifert Ready for Season With Bengals
- Bates, Eifert help lead Bengals to season-opening win vs. Colts
- Eifert back with Bengals on one-year deal
- Bates, Murphy trying to earn their stripes at Bengals camp
- Jessie Bates III, Jared Murphy Participate in Bengals Rookie Camp
- Eifert Cleared to Play
- Bates arrives in Cincinnati
- Eifert helps lead Boilers to another B1G title
- Jessie Bates Ready to Build On Strong Rookie Season
- Jessie Bates throws out first pitch ahead of TinCaps win