CINCINNATI, Ohio (WFFT) - Former Summit City football stars Jessie Bates III and Tyler Eifert are gearing up for training camp with the Cincinnati Bengals.
This will be Bates' second training camp. The former Snider Panther recorded 111 tackles and three interceptions, starting at safety for the Bengals in 2018.
Eifert comes off another season cut short by injury. Since being drafted in 2013, Eifert has missed at least one game each season, and has played in only 14 games in the past three years.
Eifert says he is feeling healthy, and Bates is ready to help lead the Bengals' defense this season.
- Bates, Eifert Ready for Season With Bengals
- Bates, Eifert help lead Bengals to season-opening win vs. Colts
- Eifert back with Bengals on one-year deal
- Jessie Bates III, Jared Murphy Participate in Bengals Rookie Camp
- Bates, Murphy trying to earn their stripes at Bengals camp
- Eifert Cleared to Play
- Jessie Bates Ready to Build On Strong Rookie Season
- Bates arrives in Cincinnati
- Bates preparing for first NFL training camp
- Jessie Bates' Number Retired by Snider