INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (IHSAA) - Tuesday afternoon, the IHSAA Executive Committee approved the sectional assignments in baseball and softball for the next two school years.
The Executive Committee accepted the recommendations of the realignment committee which determined the sectional groups for the 2019-20 and 2020-21 school years. Both lists are linked below.
The Baseball and Softball Realignment Committee was one of four groups of school administrators to realign each of the team sports and represented each IHSAA district and class along with members of the state athletic administrators association and respective coaches associations.
Tournament host sites in both sports, along with other spring sports, will be announced in February.
Sectional assignments for the other team sports, along with enrollments and classifications may be found here:
Baseball and Softball Realignment Committee
Chairpersons: Assistant Commissioner Robert Faulkens and Assistant Commissioner Kerrie Schludecker
- District I - Wes Allen, Athletic Director, West Central HS
- District II - Clay Bolser, Athletic Director, Rossville HS
- District III - Jeff Doyle, Principal, Barr-Reeve HS
- District I - John Steinhilber, Athletic Director, Hebron HS
- District II - Ryan Fagan, Athletic Director, Oak Hill HS
- District III - John Prifogle, Athletic Director, Milan HS
- District I - Mark Hofer, Athletic Director, Fairfield HS
- District II - Chris Conley, Principal, Delta HS
- District III - Matt Weber, Athletic Director, Evansville Memorial HS
- District I - Ed Gilliland, Athletic Director, LaPorte HS
- District II - Jim Inskeep, Athletic Director, Carmel HS
- District III - Jeff Callahan, Athletic Director, Bedford North Lawrence HS
- Matt Martin, Athletic Director, Knightstown HS
- Brian Strong, Athletic Director, Logansport HS
- Dan Armstrong, Athletic Director, Northwestern HS
- Patti McCormack, Athletic Director, Lowell HS
- Kate Todd, Jennings County HS
- Jeff McKeon, South Putnam HS