Fort Wayne, Ind. (WFFT) - Bishop Dwenger and Purdue grad Antonio Blackmon announced on Twitter over the weekend he has accepted an offer to attend Chicago Bears rookie camp as an undrafted free agent.
— antonio blackmon (@AntonioBlackmon) April 28, 2019
As a senior for the Boilermakers, Blackmon played in all 13 games, recording 67 tackles and two interceptions.
- Antonio Blackmon Headed to Bears' Rookie Camp
- Former Dwenger standout Antonio Blackmon enjoying increased role with Boilers
- Nick Ferrer Invited to Lions Rookie Camp
- Blackmon Jr. Excels In Return Home
- Snider Grad Ruben Holcomb Invited to Buccaneers Rookie Camp
- Jessie Bates III, Jared Murphy Participate in Bengals Rookie Camp
- James Blackmon Jr. drops 15 in return to Fort Wayne
- The Locker Room: James Blackmon Jr. Full Interview
- Komets Rookie Dubeau Impressing in Early Stages of Career
- Jessie Bates Ready to Build On Strong Rookie Season